A Scriptural Critique of Infant Baptism
by John MacArthur
1. Point number one, and this ought to end the argument: infant baptism is not in Scripture.
2. I donít believe in infant baptism, because infant baptism is not Christian baptism.
3. Third point, why I reject infant baptism: it is not a replacement sign for the Abrahamic sign of circumcision.
4. I reject infant baptism, because infant baptism is not consistent with the nature of the church.
5. Infant baptism is not consistent with the gospel.
(You can read the whole sermon by clicking on the title above.)